JUST RELEASED: BULLET RYE WHISKEY
Bullet announced a while ago on bourbonblog.com that they would be releasing their new Rye on March 1st, 2011.
I guess I was too drunk to remember and the 1st came and went. But rest assure, I will be on the look out for this new liquid in the near future. And I will make the most glorious Manhattan on this side of the Polaski bridge (I can’t compete with Matty at dutch kills in LIC when it comes to making Manhattans. That boy could make a grown drunk weep)
Bullet Rye is a straight rye with 95% Rye Mash whiskey, 5% Malted Barley, which makes it the highest rye on the market.
Check it out fellow drunks!
- mockery reblogged this from whiskeyandgoatsmilk
- dylanwins likes this
- tyrannosaurusmess likes this
- warrenzevonwasright reblogged this from whiskeyandgoatsmilk
- bartsch likes this
- tomthegirl likes this
- mountainstache reblogged this from whiskeyandgoatsmilk
- bibliosaurus said: thanks for looking out for us, whiskey!
- bibliosaurus likes this
- bibliosaurus reblogged this from whiskeyandgoatsmilk
- winstonwolfe likes this
- thursdaythe12th likes this
- petersheik likes this
- influent likes this
- yourfriendsav likes this
- tornsheets likes this
- redsassafras likes this
- whiskeyandgoatsmilk posted this